Saturday, October 19, 2013

Issue 7 (2013-2014)

Issue 7 (August 29, 2013)

Sidebar
Free Lebowitz
For a limited time only.

Thanks Liv
I was really looking forward to watching Breaking Bad, but now I don’t have to because you spoiled the first four and a half seasons for me. At least you didn’t tell everyone reading that Jesse was about to burn Walt’s house down at the end of the last episode.

Senior Challenge
We’ve decided that the senior challenges from announcements aren’t exciting enough. So this week’s actual senior challenges are to a) poop in the opposite sex’s bathroom and/or b) place a “kick me” post-it note on Ms. Roche’s back without her noticing.


Articles
Alpha-Male: Reed Wester-Ebbinghaus (Fox Ruler)
Interviewer: Chris Halter (Doesn’t Even Lift)

1. Reed, tell me, how would you spend your ideal afternoon?

“I would go to the beach and preferably scuba dive or surf. I would also sit down and read a good historical book because I don’t play video games.”


2. I hear you’re a follower of the Germanic Pagan Religion. Name your three favorite gods, and explain what you admire about them.
            Odin: “Odin is the god of curiosity, and I consider myself very curious and intelligent so we go well together.”
            Frey: “Frey is cool because he is known to be a good friend of giants, trolls and elves. I admire this greatly!”
Thor: “Well… *thinks pensively about what he admires* … Thor is cool because he is plain strong and badass!”


3. Because you have such an extensive knowledge of Thor, I’m interested to know, what you would do if Thor was hammering you?
“That’s a tough one. However, I would maneuver around to avoid his hammer, and in the middle of the act I would pray to Widukind, the hero of the Saxons!”


4. Moving from the Germanic gods, it was also brought to my attention that you are an expert on dragons, so I have a few questions to ask on the topic. First off, what do you fear more in a dragon, size or stamina?
            “Definitely stamina, because an energetic dragon is harder to booby trap.”


5. If a dragon was sneaking up from behind, preparing to ambush you, what would you do?
            “First, I would call animal control, then I would put on my special Trojan armor and attack it with extreme ferocity.”


6. Enough mythical talk Reed. I hear you just joined cross-country. Between marathons and short sprints, which do you prefer?
             “Short sprints, no question! I prefer them because I have the spirit of a fox!”


7. Do you have any favorite pick-up lines?
            "Hey girl, do you love water? Cause then you love 80 percent of me."
            "You smell like trash. May I take you out?"
            "I think you're suffering from a lack of vitamin me."
            "Girl, are you a beaver? Because dam!"

No comments:

Post a Comment